Friday, January 15, 2016

kleenex Tissues

I was thinking of some product to choose, when suddenly i thought how about the cartoon box i always make sure to be existing on my table every day...yes Kleenex .

- I think that their value proposition  is circuling around  softness, quality, availability for every day caring and suitable for all people.

-some of the tweets  i found on Twitter  about their products was :


  • (whoever invented  Vicks infused Kleenex is a genius), So that means the product is also caring about UNIQUE costumers also.
  • ( My wining prize from #Kleenex blogging contest, a beautiful bouquet of flowers made  with...) that is fascinating to me how they do trendy marketing!!
  • Another again tweeted about the Vicks Kleenex product ( There's #Kleenex  that smells like #Vicks its about Time).
And what i loved the most about their remarkable marketing strategy (if my thoughts are true) is the way how they engage their costumers daily life.They do that in the process of marketing their products on social media and their website. They made me feel that their products are authentic and really linked and essential thing to any person .

No comments:

Post a Comment