Thursday, January 7, 2016

About me :

About me:


Even that my major and profession is Civil Engineering and management , but i always enjoyed doing  business.I started my first business in my first year of college, i opened an antiques shop in my country( antique is one of my hobbies). I had no knowledge on how to do real business but i was always enthusiastic.After graduation i worked  couple of years as a project salesman for a building material company.Later i decided to step ahead and opened my own small building material sales company. after couple of years i closed it due to financial obstacles. For all these years i might gained  some marketing experiences, but wasn't enough to my stand up in a market that is huge with big sharks. These experiences  incentived me to learn more about marketing. From what i have learned and from couple of successful businessmen, i learned that successful marketing is the main booster for successful business.Furthermore, Global business, entrepreneuring and marketing basics principles are changing day by day.

in my spare time,i enjoy being with my wife and kids, i enjoy reading, traveling, architecture design and when i get in a bad mood i like doing stuff that require physical skills.

No comments:

Post a Comment